PPA | School Districts Pay No Up-Front Costs for Solar Panel Installations
Instead of districts paying for solar systems, investors purchase the system and then sell the generated power at a discounted rate to the School District effectively eliminating most, if not all, up-front investment cost. PPA payments are less than the value of the energy saved and the excess savings is then reinvested in the School District. This consistent, extra source of funding can make a major impact on School District operating expenses.
Using a PPA, more of the benefits of solar go directly to the School District.
Syndicated Solar can provide fully-managed solar energy services
and work hand in hand with the School District’s Board Members and Administration to share our wide range of abilities, dynamic resources and provide comprehensive options tailored to your School District’s specific needs.
With a PPA, benefits of Solar Systems to Educational Customers include:
- School districts pay no up-front costs for solar systems
- Power purchased from the investor financed solar array is less expensive than power purchased from the utility
- with excess funds going to the School District
- Quick installation of photovoltaic solar systems and immediate energy savings
- Competitive system pricing with exceptional quality
- Predictable long-term energy costs and forecasting of energy delivered and financial savings
- A protective hedge against ever-rising energy costs.
- During the past decade, electricity price increases have averaged more than 6% per year across the United States, and prices have inflated even more over the last two years.
- Maximized use of utility rebates, grant funds, and other available subsidies
- Assistance with public outreach and communications on environmental leadership